I know Jeff. He’s the guy with this bike. I’ve been up to his place, and he has lots of just great stuff. Most excellent taste in bikes. At the moment, I hate Jeff, because he’s selling this bike. Not because he’s selling it, but because he’s selling it when I’m in between “buying times”. I talked with him extensively before he purchased this 1974 Moto Morini Strada and brought it home. It’s now on eBay here.
I had designs on this bike. It’s a great runner. It’s blue. It’s got the cool drum-brake setup.
- ll original except for carburetor air filters.
- headlight isnt working. I think the bulb is burned out.
- there is some rust on the original san remo chrome rims.
- no dents/dings or damage to tank, sidecovers, or stainless steel fenders.
- needs some polishing to make it really nice.
- paint is good, but not show quality.
- seat cover has detached from the seatpan in the rear. you’ll need to use some spray adhesive to re-attach it.
- some light rust on the original lafranconi mufflers, and the head pipes.
- paint it red and black, buy a bump seat, replace the cam with a sport cam, and put a 4ls front brake, and you’ll have a nice 3 1/2 drum brake sport. the only person that will know the difference is you.
- I have applied for a title, it should arrive in the next few weeks.
- ask questions. I can answer most any questions you may have.
I can hold the bike for a month after payment is received. I can work with you and your shipper, I can also recommend a shipper, or you can use uship.
This is nearly a 40yr old motorcycle, so there are no warranties.Please do not bid if you do not have the funds to purchase this bike.Bike is also advertised locally, so I retain the right to end the listing at anytime.
Buy this bike or not. Make me an offer on my V7 Classic. I’ll buy the Morini. This is a great bike and I hope it finds a good home! Jeff’s a good guy, straight shooter, and this is one helluva bike.