I know Jeff. He’s the guy with this bike. I’ve been up to his place,and he has lots of just great stuff. Most excellent taste in bikes. At the moment,I hate Jeff,because he’s selling this bike. Not because he’s selling it,but because he’s selling it when I’m in between “buying times”. I talked with him extensively before he purchased this 1974 Moto Morini Strada and brought it home. It’s now on eBay here.
I had designs on this bike. It’s a great runner. It’s blue. It’s got the cool drum-brake setup.
- ll original except for carburetor air filters.
- headlight isnt working. I think the bulb is burned out.
- there is some rust on the original san remo chrome rims.
- no dents/dings or damage to tank,sidecovers,or stainless steel fenders.
- needs some polishing to make it really nice.
- paint is good,but not show quality.
- seat cover has detached from the seatpan in the rear. you’ll need to use some spray adhesive to re-attach it.
- some light rust on the original lafranconi mufflers,and the head pipes.
- paint it red and black,buy a bump seat,replace the cam with a sport cam,and put a 4ls front brake,and you’ll have a nice 3 1/2 drum brake sport. the only person that will know the difference is you.
- I have applied for a title,it should arrive in the next few weeks.
- ask questions. I can answer most any questions you may have.
I can hold the bike for a month after payment is received. I can work with you and your shipper,I can also recommend a shipper,or you can use uship.
This is nearly a 40yr old motorcycle,so there are no warranties.Please do not bid if you do not have the funds to purchase this bike.Bike is also advertised locally,so I retain the right to end the listing at anytime.
Buy this bike or not. Make me an offer on my V7 Classic. I’ll buy the Morini. This is a great bike and I hope it finds a good home! Jeff’s a good guy,straight shooter,and this is one helluva bike.